Summer is winding down, but keep your loyalty program hot with these fun loyalty marketing ideas for the month of September.
- Labor Day is Monday, September 3rd: Offer shoppers double points on bbq supplies or double points on any of your other labor day sale items. Take advantage of increased foot traffic to your stores during the long weekend with offers that encourage those shoppers to return. For example, give people who shop with you and spend over $50 a reward of $5 off their next visit during the month of September.
- National Chicken Month: Offer customers 5 bonus points for adding chicken to their salad or for buying a rotisserie chicken from your deli.
- National Self-Improvement Month: Give shoppers who purchase vitamins or healthy snack options a reward of $1 off their next purchase
- National Little League Month: Give double points on cleats, bats, gloves, and other supplies for little league team members.
Try out these loyalty program offers through the rest of the month on marketing holidays that are relevant to your business. Here’s a list of other marketing holidays in September.
- National Baby Safety Month
- Better Breakfast Month
- Hatch Chile Season
- National Hispanic Heritage Month (begins on September 15, ends October 15)
- National Honey Month
9/3 Labor Day
9/4 National Wildlife day
9/5 International Day of Charity, National Chesse Pizza Day
9/6 National Read a Book Day
9/8 International Literacy Day
9/9 Grandparent’s Day, National “I Love Food” Day, Rosh Hashanah begins at sundown
9/11 911 Day of Service and Remembrance
9/12 National Video Game Day
9/14 Stand Up to Cancer Day
9/16 National Guacamole Day
9/18 Yom Kippur
9/19 National Talk Like a Pirate Day
9/21 International Day of Peace, National Miniature Golf Day
9/22 First Day of Fall, International Hobbit Day, World Car Free Day
9/25 National Food Service Worker’s Day
9/26 National Women’s Health and Fitness Day
9/27 National Chocolate Milk Day, World Tourism Day
9/28 National Good Neighbor Day
9/29 National Coffee Day
9/30 International Podcast Day
Start a Loyalty Marketing Program Today
Ready to get started with loyalty marketing? Get in touch with AppCard today to learn how to make the most of these marketing holidays with a loyalty marketing program.